The perfect shade of everything.
Day light. Candle light. Party lights. Whatever the mood, whatever the setting, whatever the time of day, LED Bulb is ready to light a room with the perfect shade of light. Plug it in to turn any light in your home into a smart light. From there, LED Bulb will fill your room with perfect light because LED Bulb has been designed with 16 million, perfect shades of light.
- Daylight. On those dim days when you need the lights on, LED Bulb can be tuned to emit same colour of light as comes through your windows. It’ll brighten to your room to the perfect level without you even noticing.
- Warm light. There’s daylight and then there’s the soft, warm light that beautifully fills a home at night. With technology dedicated to warm light, LED Bulb can fill a room with warm light or be as soft as a candle to read by.
- 16 million lights. Its two perfect shades of white light are joined by every other colour of light: 16 million in total. From mood lighting to notification lighting, LED Bulb has every colour of the rainbow, and then some, at your disposal.
The perfect shade of white.
- Cool white. The colour of the daytime sky. It naturally energizes your body to help you be productive during the day. 4745K TO 7050K
- Natural white. The colour of the mid-afternoon sky. It provides a neutral light to illuminate your home. 3710K TO 4745K
- Warm white. The colour of the evening sky. It helps relax your body and to help you prepare for sleep. 2580K TO 3710K
To make a bulb emit the perfect shade and brightness means understanding just how light works. Great LED light requires great diodes. LED Bulb’s diodes are engineered by an expert manufacturer in Taiwan. The same LED technology is also used by Samsung and Philips. To achieve perfect white light, LED Bulb is made with 15 different diodes dedicated just to creating perfect shades of natural white light. Those 15 diodes give LED Bulb a maximum light temperature that ranges from 2,580 Kelvin to 7,050 Kelvin. They’re joined by another row of diodes that power LED Bulb’s 16 million shades of colour. That quality means that LED Bulb has a colour rendering index (CRI) of 80 – a strong measure of its ability to produce realistic light and colour.
The right bright from wake up to night.
LED Bulb’s perfect shades of light are joined by its perfect dimming technology. As a smart bulb, you’ll be able to wirelessly dim it all the way to 0% or brighten it all the way to 100%. But as a truly smart bulb, your Z-Wave gateway will be able to control both LED Bulb’s shade and colour of light to perfectly suit the time of day and the ambiance of your room.
Smart bulb. Wireless bulb. Almost.
We can’t wirelessly power LED Bulb, but we have made it wirelessly powerful. Every LED Bulb comes with the Z-Wave home automation standard built right in. That makes this smart bulb one that can be controlled, automated and scheduled from anywhere in the world. It also makes it a smart bulb that can intelligently triggered from other smart devices.
- 50,000 hours. LED Bulb has been designed so that it emits the perfect shade of light time and time again. How much time? 50,000 hours. That means that if you use LED Bulb for 8 hours a day, you’ll still be using it in 45 years.
- 70 watts. If it were an incandescent, you’d say that LED Bulb is 70 watts bright – the perfect brightness for indoors. But as an energy saving, smart bulb, LED Bulb consumes only 9 watts at maximum brightness.
- 180º beam. A bulb designed for indoor use is only as good as its beam angle. You don’t want a spot light, so LED Bulb offers 180º of lighting fill, allowing it to fill a room with perfect light.
- Outdoor bulb. Use it indoors or use it outdoors. LED Bulb hasn’t just been designed to perfect a room’s ambiance, but its lighting and Z-Wave repeater technology make it perfect for outdoors too.
- Updated bulb. Smart today, smarter tomorrow. Whenever new firmware is released, you’ll be able to update LED Bulb wirelessly with over-the-air updates.
- Perfect distance. Wherever you place it indoors or out, LED Bulb has been designed to offer the maximum Z-Wave wireless distance possible: 150 metres / 492 feet of communication, point to point.
- Repeater inside. LED Bulb isn’t just the perfect bulb, it’s the perfect part of your Z-Wave network. A 500 series wireless repeater is built into each bulb, silently helping it strengthen your Z-Wave network.
- Plug and play. Anyone can install LED Bulb. Insert it into a light socket and press the action button on the side. Your Z-wave hub handles everything else.
- Money saving. Let your bulb pay for itself. The 70-watt light that LED Bulb replaces costs $44 a year to run – LED Bulb will cost only $4 in the same time. That’s a $40 annual saving just from changing your light.
When it all comes together, the craftsmanship and engineering that has gone into designing LED Bulb offers more than just perfect light. It offers perfect features that you can setup within your Z-Wave gateway.
- Light notifications. From emergencies to someone being at the front door, set LED Bulb to shine particular colours for each event you wish to be notified about.
- Dimming. Whether it’s to automatically compensate for dull days or because you want manual control, LED Bulb is responsive and can be set anywhere between 0% and 100% brightness.
- Scenes. Create the prefect scenes for your home and have LED Bulb respond. Whether it’s the perfect movie mode or the right light for early mornings, LED Bulb has ambiance down pat.
- Direct control. Truly connected, LED Bulb is directly controllable via any Z-Wave controller, from remote controls to gateways to other Z-Wave accessories.
- Schedule control. Need LED Bulb to turn on or off at just the right time? Or a different time, depending on the weather? Schedule it to do just that using your Z-Wave gateway.
- Responsive control. Bulbs no longer need just a light switch. Sync LED Bulb with a motion sensor to have it manage a room’s light; warm light greets you and automatically switches off when you leave.
The best smart bulb. The best Z-Wave.
LED Bulb’s connected technology is powered by Z-Wave. But not any Z-Wave. The latest and the best.
LED Bulb has the newest version of Z-Wave built right in and it uses the latest chips and firmware for cutting-edge performance.
That Z-Wave is Gen5. LED Bulb is a part of Aeotec by Aeon Labs’ Gen5 range of Z-Wave products. That means that it outperforms all that has come before it. It’s built upon the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware, offering a 50% greater wireless range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products.
- Latest Z-Wave. LED Bulb is powered by Z-Wave’s new-gen 500 series chip, the best foundation for modern smart home devices.
- Better Wireless. LED Bulb’s wireless communication is 250% faster and broadcasts over a distances as great as 150 metres.